- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Isle Casino to host wide-ranging career fair Wednesday (7/16/17)
- Lying police? Missing files, lost evidence: Newspaper investigation reveals glaring details in David Robinson case (7/16/17)2
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- Witnesses make claims of officer corruption in Box/Robinson case (7/17/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
Buffett- insurance firms rebounding
OMAHA, Neb. -- Billionaire investor Warren Buffett assured stockholders Saturday that Berkshire Hathaway's insurance operations are back on track after losses blamed on the terrorist attacks.
More than 10,000 shareholders attended Berkshire's annual meeting.
The investor said insurance premiums held by Berkshire before payouts grew by $1.8 billion in the quarter ended March 31, and the company had an underwriting profit of $20 million during the period.