- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Police report 05/04/02
Saturday, May 4
DWIFred Weaver Naeter, 52, of 1911 Briarwood Dr. was arrested Thursday for driving while intoxicated.
ArrestsTyron Lakahr Watson, 22, of Cairo, Ill., was arrested Thursday for domestic assault.
Matthew Gerald Tarrillion, 24, of Perryville, Mo., was arrested Thursday for failure to appear.
Kirvy Holloway Jr., 20, of Rolla, Mo., was arrested Thursday on an outstanding warrant.
Brian Lee McCarty, 33, of Scott City, Mo., was arrested Thursday for failure to appear.
Reggie Carzet Hopkins, 22, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested Thursday for contempt of court.
Genevieve Marie Grimaldo, 17, of 824 Good Hope was arrested Friday for assault.
Earnest Nathaniel Williams Jr., 53, of 204 Park was arrested Friday for contempt of court, escape from confinement and assault.
MiscellaneousForgery was reported at 3439 William.
Forgery was reported at 11 S. Kingshighway.
Forgery was reported at 2327 William.
Forgery was reported at 121 S. Sprigg.