- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Henry A. Moser, 80, of Sikeston died Monday, April 22, 2002, at Missouri Delta Medical Center.
He was born Feb. 11, 1922, in Wayne County, Tenn., son of John and Della Jagger Moser. He and Goldia Wilson were married Sept. 24, 1940, at Bloomfield, Mo.
Moser was employed 23 years at Himmelberger-Harrison Manufacturing Co., and was a janitor at Morehouse Elementary School, retiring in 1984.
He was a veteran of the U.S. Army.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Sonny Moser of Bloomfield, Wilson "Butch" Moser of Sikeston; five daughters, Rita Stallings, Linda Crider and Della Barrick, all of Sikeston, Bobbie Moser of Essex, Mo., Gerry Hinman of Dexter, Mo.; 15 grandchildren; 29 great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandchild.
He was preceded in death by five brothers, four sisters, and a grandchild.
Friends may call at Ponder Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home. The Rev. Dolan Rogers will officiate. Burial will be in Garden of Memories Cemetery.