- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Daughter to Brian David and Sheila Kay George of Bloomfield, Mo., St. Francis Medical Center, 4:41 p.m. Monday, April 8, 2002. Name, Jaden Caroline. Weight, 6 pounds 15 ounces. Mrs. George is the former Sheila McCord, daughter of Carol McCord of Ste. Genevieve, Mo., and the late Carl E. McCord. She is a registered nurse at Beverly Health and Rehab in Dexter, Mo. George is the son of Charles and Myrline George of Malden, Mo. He is a forklift operator with Tyson Foods.
Son to Joseph Lauren and Gina Lynn Arnold of Benton, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:10 p.m. Friday, April 12, 2002. Name, Blake Joseph. Weight, 8 pounds 9 1/2 ounces. Mrs. Arnold is the former Gina Eftink, daughter of Eugene and Jerra Lee Eftink of Chaffee, Mo. She is employed at Scheffer's Office Furniture. Arnold is the son of Robert and Betty Arnold of Bell City, Mo. He is a mechanic at Missouri Industrial Equipment.
Daughter to Darren J. and Sarah J. Buchheit of Perryville, Mo., St. Francis Medical Center, 10:10 a.m. Tuesday, April 16, 2002. Name, Samantha Jean. Weight, 7 pounds 11 ounces. Mrs. Buchheit is the former Sarah Dippold, daughter of Allen and Mary Dippold of Perryville. She is employed at Cape Girardeau Physician Associates. Buchheit is the son of Glennon and Carol Buchheit of Perryville. He is employed at Citizens Electric.
Son to Billy Edward Smith and Tiffiny Ann Byers of Olive Branch, Ill., St. Francis Medical Center, 4:17 p.m. Tuesday, April 16, 2002. Name, Trevor Lee. Weight, 8 pounds 10 ounces. Third son. Ms. Byers is the daughter of Terry and LaDonn Hilla of Olive Branch. Smith is the son of Garrett and Lee Anderson of Olive Branch. He is employed at Thomas Industry in St. Louis.
Daughter to Gregory Scott and Rhonda Lynn Farrow of Jackson, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:27 p.m. Tuesday, April 16, 2002. Name, Maegen Lynn. Weight, 9 pounds 4 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Farrow is the former Rhonda Wiegand, daughter of Ron and Florence Wiegand of Jackson. She is a third grade teacher at Jackson R-2 School District. Farrow is the son of John and Fannie Farrow of Jackson. He is employed at Victory Mortgage.
Daughter to Todd D. and Whitney M. Conklin of Jackson, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:44 p.m. Wednesday, April 17, 2002. Name, Morgan Elaine. Weight, 6 pounds 5 ounces. First child. Mrs. Conklin is the former Whitney Wiedefeld, daughter of Bev Wiedefeld of Jackson and Ray Wiedefeld of Gordonville, Mo. She is a second grade teacher at Orchard Drive Elementary in Jackson. Conklin is the son of Danny and Lois Conklin of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by Walter's Buildings.