- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
- Scott City school chief gets raise, while some teachers don't (8/17/17)6
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Chaffee man charged with attempting to have ex-wife killed (8/20/17)3
Wildfire burns 2,000 acres in Arizona
SIERRA VISTA, Ariz. -- Firefighters fought a 2,000-acre wildfire in Coronado National Forest from the air and ground on Sunday, officials said.
One home was destroyed Friday when the fire started, but there were no injuries and no new buildings were threatened.
The fire started on private land about 15 miles from Sonoita in southern Arizona. The cause is being investigated.