- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Wildfire burns 2,000 acres in Arizona
SIERRA VISTA, Ariz. -- Firefighters fought a 2,000-acre wildfire in Coronado National Forest from the air and ground on Sunday, officials said.
One home was destroyed Friday when the fire started, but there were no injuries and no new buildings were threatened.
The fire started on private land about 15 miles from Sonoita in southern Arizona. The cause is being investigated.