- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Custom cuts: Local hairstylist provides free haircuts to special-needs children (6/26/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Marble Hill man accused of beating, kidnapping woman (6/27/17)
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)2
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Business notebook: Man's cheesecake whim becomes a full-time vocation (6/26/17)
Wildfire burns 2,000 acres in Arizona
SIERRA VISTA, Ariz. -- Firefighters fought a 2,000-acre wildfire in Coronado National Forest from the air and ground on Sunday, officials said.
One home was destroyed Friday when the fire started, but there were no injuries and no new buildings were threatened.
The fire started on private land about 15 miles from Sonoita in southern Arizona. The cause is being investigated.