- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)15
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)1
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
Wildfire burns 2,000 acres in Arizona
SIERRA VISTA, Ariz. -- Firefighters fought a 2,000-acre wildfire in Coronado National Forest from the air and ground on Sunday, officials said.
One home was destroyed Friday when the fire started, but there were no injuries and no new buildings were threatened.
The fire started on private land about 15 miles from Sonoita in southern Arizona. The cause is being investigated.