- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Suspect arrested in robbery case
SIKESTON, Mo. -- A Sikeston police investigation of an armed robbery has ended with an arrest of a Bernie, Mo., man.
David Allen Carroll, 38, has been charged with first-degree robbery and armed criminal action following an incident at the U-Pump-It convenience store at Prairie and Malone last Friday.
Police arrested the Carroll within five minutes of the robbery and said the money taken was recovered.
Carroll is being held at police headquarters under $150,000 bond.