- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Thankful people: Marble Hill woman been through much and remains thankful (11/24/16)
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)5
- Light Christmas: Thousands gather to view Parade of Lights (11/28/16)5
Charles C. Wells of Paducah, Ky., and formerly of Cairo, Ill., died Sunday, April 14, 2002, at the Paducah Centre for Health and Rehab in Paducah.
Visitation will be from 9 to 10 a.m. Friday at the Massie Funeral Home in Cairo.
Services will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with Elder Ronnie Mack officiating.
Burial will be at the Mound City National Cemetery in Mound City, Ill.