- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Dorothy Ann Coen, 83, of Perryville died Tuesday, April 16, 2002, at Fitz Gibbons Hospital in Marshall, Mo.
She was born May 16, 1918, at Perryville, daughter of Frank and Anna Baudendistel Zoellner. She and William E. Coen Sr. were married Dec. 28, 1940. He died Jan. 27, 1988.
Coen was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Survivors include a son, W. Edward Coen Jr. of Overland Park, Kan.; a grandson; and a great-granddaughter.
She was preceded in death by five brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 10 a.m. to 12:40 p.m. Saturday.
Funeral Mass will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at St. Vincent's Church, with the Rev. Michael Randall Zoellner officiating. Burial will be in St. Boniface Cemetery.