- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MALDEN, Mo. -- Funeral for Kenneth Sheryl Bibbs of Hattiesburg, Miss., will be held at 3:30 p.m. today at Bradshaw Funeral Home in Malden. The Rev. Bob Wiggins will officiate. Burial will be in Elder Cemetery at Campbell, Mo., with military rites to be conducted.
Friends may call at Bradshaw Funeral Home in Malden after 11 a.m.
Bibbs, 67, died Sunday, April 14, 2002, at his home.
He was born Jan. 19, 1935, in Du Quoin, Ill., son of Claude Edgar and Etta Anna Loucks Bibbs.
Bibbs was a member of VFW and American Legion at Malden. He was formerly of Malden and Clarkton, Mo.
He served in the U.S. Army.
Survivors include two sons, Kenneth Bibbs Jr. of Panama City, Fla., Michael Bibbs of St. Louis; three daughters, Cheryl Ellis-Boyd of Kansas City, Mo., Charlotte Denormandie of St. Louis, Rebecca Snow of Poplar Bluff, Mo.; a sister, Lavida Bollinger of Advance, Mo.; a half sister, Kathy Weeks of Ward, Ark.; two half brothers, Gene and Jerry Bibbs of Ward; 10 grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by two brothers.