- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape fire report 4/17/02
Wednesday, April 17
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:At 6:28 p.m., a still alarm at 405 S. Ellis.
At 6:44 p.m., a still alarm at 1025 N. Sprigg.
At 6:48 p.m., an emergency medical service at William and Pacific.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:At 12:38 a.m., a motor vehicle accident at 1477 N. Kingshighway.
At 12:48 a.m., an emergency medical service at 3439 William St.