- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)14
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)6
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)10
- Juvenile accused of stealing, damaging playground statue (1/9/17)25
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Business notebook: Faithfully Fed aims for more than just food (1/9/17)4
ANNA, Ill. -- Lorne "Pud" Ury, 97, of Anna died Friday, April 12, 2002, at Union County Hospital.
She was born Dec. 8, 1904, in Jonesboro, Ill., daughter of Eli J. and Olive J. Dillow. She and Frank Ury were married Dec. 23, 1933. He died Oct. 15, 1946. She later married Levi Ury Nov. 27, 1974. He died March 25, 1987.
Ury had worked at Lewis Bakery, Anna State Hospital and Union County Hospital. She was a member of Mount Moriah Lutheran Church.
Survivors include nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by several brothers and sisters.
Friends may call at Hileman and Parr Funeral Home in Jonesboro from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with Dr. Richard Hertenstein officiating. Burial will be in St. John's Cemetery.