- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ANNA, Ill. -- Lorne "Pud" Ury, 97, of Anna died Friday, April 12, 2002, at Union County Hospital.
She was born Dec. 8, 1904, in Jonesboro, Ill., daughter of Eli J. and Olive J. Dillow. She and Frank Ury were married Dec. 23, 1933. He died Oct. 15, 1946. She later married Levi Ury Nov. 27, 1974. He died March 25, 1987.
Ury had worked at Lewis Bakery, Anna State Hospital and Union County Hospital. She was a member of Mount Moriah Lutheran Church.
Survivors include nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by several brothers and sisters.
Friends may call at Hileman and Parr Funeral Home in Jonesboro from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with Dr. Richard Hertenstein officiating. Burial will be in St. John's Cemetery.