- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Son to Steven Michael and Mary Beth Bell of Cape Girardeau, St. Francis Medical Center, 6:01 p.m. Wednesday, April 3, 2002. Name, Zackariah Steven. Weight, 9 pounds 3 ounces. Mrs. Bell is the former Mary Beth Diebold, daughter of Morrell and Ola Mae Diebold of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Southwestern Bell. Bell is employed at McLeod USA Planet Pages.
Son to Stephen W. and Beth Ann Taylor of Olive Branch, Ill., St. Francis Medical Center, 7:04 a.m. Thursday, April 4, 2002. Name, Kyle Stephen. Weight, 8 pounds 9 3/4 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Taylor is the former Beth Henderson, daughter of Lani Prater and David Henderson of Olive Branch. Taylor is the son of Bonnie Taylor of Champaign, Ill., and Steve Taylor of Anna, Ill. He is employed at Unimin Specialty Minerals.
Son to Paul Bradley and Jennifer Leigh Sandlin of Jackson, Mo., St. Francis Medical Center, 5:47 p.m. Thursday, April 4, 2002. Name, Bradley Micheal Lee. Weight, 6 pounds 6 ounces. First child. Mrs. Sandlin is the former Jennifer Matlock, daughter of Troy and Stacey Matlock of McClure, Ill. Sandlin is the son of Carl and Barb Sandlin of Anna, Ill. He is a nurse aide at St. Francis.