- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Hannah Nicole Irvin, daughter of Todd and Sherry.
"The exciting moments of pregnancy have turned to sorrow in the heartfelt loss of our baby" who died April 6, 2002, at 3:53 a.m. at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
Although not yet born, she was a beloved member of our family and a joy to her parents and big sister, Rachael. We were never able to hold her or cuddle her, but we could not have loved her more. Now she is in heaven where she will be held and loved by God. She will live in our hearts forever.
Survivors include parents, Todd and Sherry and sister Rachael Irvin of Cape Girardeau; grandparents, Ivan and Pat Irvin of Cape Girardeau, Colleen Baltzell and the late William Baltzell of Cape Girardeau; plus five uncles, six aunts, and eight cousins.
A memorial service will be held at Grace United Methodist Church located at Broadway and Caruthers in Cape Girardeau, Saturday, April 13, with visitation at 4 p.m. and memorial service starting at 5 p.m. The Rev. Anselm Williams will officiate.
Flowers are welcome or in lieu of this, a memorial fund in memory of Hannah Nicole is set up through Commerce Bank main branch at William and Broadview in Cape Girardeau.
Arrangements are being made by Ford and Sons Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau.