- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Musical at Notre Dame
The Broadway musical "Hello, Dolly" will be presented at Notre Dame High School Auditorium, April 11 -14 at 8 pm. The cast of talented high school students will turn this production into a sure crowd-pleaser.
"Hello, Dolly" is the romantic comedy of match making in 1898 Yonkers, New York. Dolly Levy, matchmaker, is played by Liesl Schoenberger. Horace the well-known millionaire is played by Brad Bohannon. Young lovers, Irene, Cornelius, Minnie and Barnaby are played respectively by Maggie DeVaney, Blake Fisher, Casie Janet, Conor Mullarney. In a comedy of errors all of the above meet at the famous Harmonie Gardens, where the show stopping song and dance number, "Hello Dolly" leaves everyone in a hilarious panic - only to wake up to Love conquers all for Dolly and cast.
For ticket information call 573-335-6772.