- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
G.C. Harrell Jr.
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- G.C. Harrell Jr., 53, of Chaffee died Saturday, April 6, 2002, at St. Francis Medical Center.
He was born April 26, 1948, at Cape Girardeau, son of G.C. Harrell Sr. and Stella Christine George. He and Catherine Buell were married Oct. 8, 1971.
Harrell was a retired auto parts serviceman for Jackson Tire in Jackson, Mo.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Chad Harrell and Ben Harrell, both of Chaffee; two brothers, Jess Harrell and Dan Harrell, both of Chaffee; two sisters, Naomi Smithwick of Jonesboro, Ark., and Janet Welter of Kelso, Mo.; and two grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday at Calvary Baptist Church in Chaffee. The Rev. Watis Harrell will officiate with burial in Memorial Park Cemetery in Cape Girardeau.
Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee is in charge of arrangements.