- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Singer Neal Boyd dies after struggle with health issues (6/12/18)1
- Feeding deer in Bollinger, Cape and Perry counties prohibited soon to help curb spread of CWD (6/13/18)7
- Cape man charged with stabbing, killing dog for revenge (6/8/18)9
- Couple charged in beating death at Brick's (6/13/18)
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)
- New Zaxby's restaurant open in Cape (6/13/18)3
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
Six areas pilots must avoid
By The Associated Press
The Federal Aviation Administration currently designates six areas in the United States as prohibited flight zones that pilots must avoid:
Capital zone in Washington that covers the White House, Capitol and Naval Observatory.
President Bush's ranch in Crawford, Texas.
The Bush family compound in Kennebunkport, Maine.
The presidential retreat at Camp David in Maryland.
Pantex nuclear assembly plant in Amarillo, Texas.
The area around George Washington's home at Mount Vernon, Va., to prevent vibrations from engine noise from rattling the historic home.