- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape fire report 4/1
Monday, April 1
On Saturday, firefighters responded to the following calls:At 4:28 p.m., an emergency medical service at 2506 Ford Dr.
At 5:30 p.m., a motor vehicle accident at 1032 Kingshighway.
At 7:02 p.m., a false alarm at 2900 S. Sprigg.
At 8:17 p.m., an emergency medical service at 615 N. Spanish.
At 8:46 p.m., an elevator rescue at 45 S. West End Blvd.
On Sunday, firefighters responded to the following calls:At 1:11 a.m., an emergency medical service at 1305 Broadway.
At 2:02 a.m., an emergency medical service at 1418 Jefferson.
At 11:58 a.m., an elevator assist at 1105 Linden.
At 6:16 p.m., an emergency medical service at 315 S. Lorimier.