- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Man crashes motorcycle near Anna
ULLIN, Ill. -- An Ullin man was in serious condition at Union County Hospital Sunday after crashing his motorcycle on old U.S. Highway 51 north of Anna, Ill.
The Illinois State Police in Ullin reported that Thomas R. Haynes, 27, of Ullin crashed his motorcycle at 1:28 a.m. Sunday while trying to pass another vehicle on a curve.
Haynes was not wearing a helmet at the time of the crash and received head injuries.
He was charged with driving under the influence and driving while license was revoked.