- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
JACKSON, Mo. -- Stephen and Sharon Thompson of Newton, Ill., announce the engagement of their daughter, Angela Dawn Thompson, to Timothy Walter Kutscher, both of St. Louis. He is the son of Walter and Carol Kutscher of Jackson.
Thompson is a graduate of the Illinois Math and Science Academy. She received a bachelor of science degree in biology from Southeast Missouri State University. She is an associate scientist in microbiology at Steris Corp. in St. Louis.
Kutscher is a graduate of Jackson High School. He received an A.O.S. degree in computer programming and network management from Vatterott College in Sunset Hills, Mo.
A May 4 wedding is planned at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Olivette, Mo.