- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Ellen Theresa Chartrand and Gregory Kyle Hutteger were married Aug. 18, 2001, at St. Margaret Mary Church in Omaha, Neb. The Rev. Melvin Merwald performed the ceremony. Readers were Jennifer Ruskusky of Chicago and Marisa Bartczak of Washington, D.C. Soloist was Dr. Kathy Chartrand of Olathe, Kan., aunt of the bride.
The bride is the daughter of Margie Chartrand of Omaha, and the late Dr. Stephen Chartrand. The groom is the son of Lyle and Susan Hutteger of Cape Girardeau.
The bride was escorted by her brother, Ed Chartrand of Omaha.
Matron of honor was Anna McGrain of Omaha, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Patricia and Kathryn Chartrand of Omaha, sisters of the bride; Christine Mancuso of St. Louis, and Maureen Cavanaugh of New York.
Tim Hutteger of Shawnee, Kan., served his brother as best man. Groomsmen were Jim Bachman of St. Louis, Tim Buening of Cincinnati, Ohio, Steve Carr of St. Louis, and Scott Johnson of San Diego, Calif. Ushers were Ed Chartrand; Maxwell Chartrand of Olathe, cousin of the bride; and Jon Milde of Jackson, Mo., cousin of the groom.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at The Champions Club in Omaha.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner at the French Cafe in Old Towne Omaha.
Mrs. Hutteger received a bachelor of science degree in nursing from St. Louis University. She is a critical care nurse in Michigan.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in biology from St. Louis University. He is a third year medical student at Kirksville School of Osteopathic Medicine, and has begun rotations in Troy, Mich.
After a wedding trip to Hawaii, the couple is residing in Troy.