- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
JACKSON, Mo. -- DeAnna Marie Gill and Lee Alan Davis exchanged vows March 8, 2002, at First Presbyterian Church. The Rev. Grant Gillard performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Evelyn and Barry Gilliland of Millersville, Mo., and Dean Gill of Gordonville, Mo. The groom is the son of Janice and Jon Moyers of Oak Ridge, Mo., and Stanley and Shirley Davis of Jackson.
Matron of honor was Barb Retherford of Jackson, aunt of the bride.
Danny Davis of Jackson served his brother as best man.
Guest book attendant was Sara Gill, sister-in-law of the bride.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the home of David and Marilyn Retherford of Oak Ridge.
Mr. and Mrs. Davis are graduates of Jackson High School.
The couple resides at Fruitland, Mo.