- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)3
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)2
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Police: Cape abduction may have ties to Georgia homicide (6/18/17)5
- 3 drown in Southeast Missouri in three days (6/16/17)
- Library provides free lunches this summer (6/19/17)
- Fire destroys two greenhouses at Travelers Gazebo site in Cape (6/22/17)
Explosion strikes hotel in Israeli resort town
JERUSALEM (AP) -- An explosion went off Wednesday evening in a hotel in the Israeli coastal resort of Netanya, and paramedics said there were dozens of casualties.
The blast came at a time when Israelis were marking the start of the weeklong Passover holiday. Many hotels cater Passover Seders -- the ritual meal that ushers in the holiday.