- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Stephanie C. "Connie" Grupas, 84, of O'Fallon, Mo., died Monday, March 25, 2002, at St. Joseph Health Center in St. Charles, Mo.
She was born Jan. 3, 1918, in St. Louis, daughter of Joseph and Margaret Sandrowski. She married Albert M. Grupas, who preceded her in death.
Grupas was a cafeteria worker 13 years at Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis. She was a member of St. Robert Bellarmine Church.
Survivors include three sons, Jerry Grupas of Madison, Ill., Robert and Steve Grupas of St. Charles; a daughter, Annette Slattery of Cape Girardeau; two brothers, Stanley and Frank Sandrowski of St. Louis; eight grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by three brothers and a sister.
Friends may call at Baue Funeral Home in St. Charles from 3-9 p.m. today, and after 11:30 a.m. Thursday.
Funeral will be at 2:30 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home. Burial will be in St. Charles Memorial Gardens.