- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Funeral for Mark S. Schrader of Cape Girardeau will be held at 2 p.m. Thursday at Ford and Sons Mt. Auburn Funeral Home. The Rev. Jim Matthews will officiate. Burial will be in Hobbs Chapel Cemetery.
There is no visitation.
Schrader, 42, died Sunday, March 24, 2002, at his home.
He was born Feb. 15, 1960, in Paris, France, son of Joseph Charles and Vivian Hobbs Schrader.
Survivors include a daughter, Lindsey Schrader of Cape Girardeau; his mother of Cape Girardeau; and a brother, Matt Schrader of House Springs, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his father.