- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Funeral for Mark S. Schrader of Cape Girardeau will be held at 2 p.m. Thursday at Ford and Sons Mt. Auburn Funeral Home. The Rev. Jim Matthews will officiate. Burial will be in Hobbs Chapel Cemetery.
There is no visitation.
Schrader, 42, died Sunday, March 24, 2002, at his home.
He was born Feb. 15, 1960, in Paris, France, son of Joseph Charles and Vivian Hobbs Schrader.
Survivors include a daughter, Lindsey Schrader of Cape Girardeau; his mother of Cape Girardeau; and a brother, Matt Schrader of House Springs, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his father.