- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Margaret T. Buchheit, 90, of Perryville died Tuesday, March 26, 2002, at Perry County Nursing Home.
She was born Feb. 6, 1912, in Perry County, Mo., daughter of Daniel B. and Anna Leible Winkler. She and Andrew Phillip Buchheit were married Feb. 24, 1930. He died June 27, 1969.
Buchheit retired as a sprayer at International Shoe Co. She was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Survivors include a son, Glennon Buchheit of Perryville; a daughter, Margie Hartle of Sebring, Fla.; three grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; six stepgrandchildren; 20 great-stepgrandchildren; and seven great-great-stepgrandchildren.
She was preceded in death by three sisters and three brothers.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home after 9 a.m. Thursday.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home. The Rev. Joe Williams will officiate. Burial will be private.