- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cap America of Fredericktown receives industry award
At the 2002 ASI Performance Awards Ceremony held Jan. 3 in Orlando, Fla., Fredericktown- based Cap America was presented the ASI Distributors' Choice Award for Caps and Hats.
Cap America, a supplier of caps and hats to promotional products distributors since 1985, was one of 20 suppliers in the industry. The sponsor of the awards program was the Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI), a trade publisher serving the promotional products/advertising specialty industry.
The ASI Distributors' Choice Awards were established in 2001 to recognize the promotional products industry's top performing suppliers in the most popular product categories.
To be eligible for these awards, a ballot listing the finalists is circulated to more than 13,000 promotional product distributors. Last September, Cap America was notified of its status as a finalist in the caps and hats category. Winners were not announced until the night of the awards ceremony.