- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)23
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- A shot at a Harley: Man's basketball feat at Southeast game wins new motorcycle (2/27/17)
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)13
- Singer Neal Boyd says he faces physical therapy after Jan. 22 traffic accident (2/27/17)
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
Student leaders got local support for convention
To the editor:
Thank you very much for your support of the 54th annual Missouri Association of Student Councils state convention. Through your help, our convention was a great success and model for future state conventions. This convention would not have been possible without the generous support from you and the community.
Each year, students from around the state gather to share ideas about leadership and explain how their student councils are run at their schools. This provides an opportunity for delegates to learn about other parts of the state as well as to develop their leadership skills. Out of this convention will emerge many community leaders in various fields of work.
Our convention was a tremendous success as we showed delegates from across Missouri "A Leadership Thang With a Southeast Twang."
Central High School