- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Health calendar 3/21
Newborn massage class for parents and child from 10 to 11 a.m. at Generations Family Resource Center at Southeast Missouri Hospital. Participants will receive massage oil and a book and are encouraged to bring a pillow and blanket. To register, call 651-5825.
Fibromyalgia Support Group meets from 6:30 to 8 p.m. in Conference Room A of the St. Francis Education Center. For more information, call 331-5107.
We Can Support Group meets at 7 p.m. in the reception area of the Regional Cancer Center at Southeast Missouri Hospital. For information, call chaplain Bill Matzat at 651-5519.
Stroke Club meets from 7 to 9 p.m. in the Friends Lounge at St. Francis Medical Center.
"Ask your doctor" airs at 8 p.m. on Channel 5 with Dr. Byron Glenn as guest. The show is sponsored by the Cape Girardeau County Area Medical Society, St. Francis Medical Center and Southeast Missouri Hospital.
Provider course for advanced cardiac life support from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at John A. Logan College and the Marion VA Hospital. Cost is $140. Call the continuing education department for details at (618) 985-2828.
Breast-feeding class from 5:30 to 7 p.m. in the conference room at the Healing Arts Center.
Parkinson's Support Group meets from 6 to 8:30 p.m. in Conference Rooms C and D at St. Francis Education Center. For information, call Desma Reno at 331-5871.
Manic Depressive Support Group meets from 6 to 9 p.m. in Conference Room B at St. Francis Education Center. For information, call 331-5107.
Heart and health screenings from 7 to 10 a.m. in the Healing Arts Center. No appointment is necessary. For more information and cost of screenings, call 331-5970.
Hepatitis C Support Group meets from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. in Conference Room A of St. Francis Education Center.