- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape police report 3/21
Thursday, March 21
ArrestsTarshish Nelson, 27, of 921 Hackberry, Apt. 107, was issued a warrant Tuesday for insufficient funds check.
Joe Brand, 18, of 624 Boxwood, was issued a warrant Tuesday for failure to appear in court.
Ronald Slinkard, 47, of 701 Broadway, Apt. 1, was arrested Wednesday for damaging a light at McClanahan Real Estate at 701 Broadway.
Barbara Ann Cantu, 38, of 701 Broadway, Apt. 3, was issued a warrant Wednesday for failure to appear in court.
Property damageA vehicle was reported damaged Tuesday at 217 S. Spanish.
StealingChecks and cash were reported stolen Tuesday at 26 N. Main.
Gasoline was reported stolen Tuesday at Amoco D-Mart at 3276 William.
A gray 1992 Buick Park Avenue was reported stolen Wednesday at 628 S. Pacific.