- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Son to Mark and Florence Harold of Cape Girardeau, St. Luke's Hospital in Chesterfield, Mo., 6:50 p.m. Wednesday, March 6, 2002. Name, Sean Patrick. Weight, 7 pounds 9 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Harold is the former Florence Marshall, daughter of John and Barbara Marshall of Cape Girardeau. She is a pastoral associate at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church. Harold is the son of Frank and Mary Harold of Cape Girardeau. He is a self-employed contractor.
Daughter to Jeff W. and Kim K. Miller of Advance, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:25 a.m. Wednesday, March 13, 2002. Name, Kylie Danae. Weight, 8 pounds. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Miller is the former Kim Boswell, daughter of Tom and Shirley Boswell of Puxico, Mo. She is a teacher at Puxico Schools. Miller is the son of Jim and Agnes Miller of Chaffee, Mo. He is an accountant at W.W. Wood Products Inc.
Daughter to Daniel Wayne and Tammy Lee Gifford of East Prairie, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:09 a.m. Wednesday, March 13, 2002. Name, Sarah Michelle. Weight, 8 pounds 7 ounces. Seventh child, fourth daughter. Mrs. Gifford is the former Tammy Leazenby, daughter of Wayne and Linda Leazenby of Marble Hill, Mo., and Sharon Renshaw of Thebes, Ill. She is employed at Joan's Wee Care Preschool. Gifford is the son of John Gifford and Reva Gifford of East Prairie. He is employed at Duckett Truck Center.
Son to Timothy Cletus and Stephanie Lynn Steffens of Altenburg, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:53 p.m. Wednesday, March 13, 2002. Name, Clayton Theo. Weight, 8 pounds 8 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Steffens is the former Stephanie Schmidt, daughter of Ray and Carolyn Schmidt of Altenburg. She is a speech implementor at Perry County School District 32. Steffens is the son of Cletus and Ruby Steffens of Farrar, Mo. He is a teacher at Perry County District 32.
Son to Robert and Robynn Hambrick of Bonne Terre, Mo., Jefferson Memorial Hospital at Festus, Mo., 4:35 p.m. Thursday, March 14, 2002. Name, Nathan Andrew. Weight, 7 pounds 10 ounces. Third child, second son. Mrs. Hambrick is the former Robynn Eftink, daughter of Eugene and Jerralee Eftink of Chaffee, Mo. She is a respiratory therapist at Jefferson Memorial Hospital. Hambrick is the son of Ken and Wanda Hambrick of Knob Lick, Mo. He is employed at Daimler-Chrysler Corp. in Fenton, Mo.