- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Janice Chuck, 62, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, March 18, 2002, at her home.
She was born Dec. 24, 1939, in Dongola, Ill., daughter of Everett and Mary Casper Earnhart. She and Joseph G. Chuck were married Aug. 7, 1976.
Chuck had worked at Florsheim Shoe Co. in Anna, Ill. She was a member of Grace United Methodist Church.
Survivors include her husband; her mother of Cape Girardeau; and a sister, Joyce Rhodes of Scott City, Mo.
She was preceded in death by her father, an infant brother and an infant sister.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Dongola from 5 to 7 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Anselm Williams officiating. Burial will be in Meisenheimer Cemetery.