- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
HOLLISTER, Mo. -- Wanda L. Salvatore, 50, of Hollister died Sunday, March 17, 2002, at St. John's Regional Health Center in Springfield, Mo.
She was born March 31, 1951, at Kennett, Mo., daughter of Troy and Pearilee Russell. She and William Salvatore were married Sept. 11, 1978, in Cape Girardeau.
Salvatore lived in Cape Girardeau for more than 25 years.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Albert Salvatore of Bigelow, Ark., Edward Russell of Hollister; a brother, Lawrence Russell of Ware, Ill.; and stepfather, Rayford Bettieque of Cape Girardeau.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a daughter and a brother.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau from noon until service time Thursday.
Funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Dongola Cemetery near Advance, Mo.