- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
HOLLISTER, Mo. -- Wanda L. Salvatore, 50, of Hollister died Sunday, March 17, 2002, at St. John's Regional Health Center in Springfield, Mo.
She was born March 31, 1951, at Kennett, Mo., daughter of Troy and Pearilee Russell. She and William Salvatore were married Sept. 11, 1978, in Cape Girardeau.
Salvatore lived in Cape Girardeau for more than 25 years.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Albert Salvatore of Bigelow, Ark., Edward Russell of Hollister; a brother, Lawrence Russell of Ware, Ill.; and stepfather, Rayford Bettieque of Cape Girardeau.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a daughter and a brother.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau from noon until service time Thursday.
Funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Dongola Cemetery near Advance, Mo.