- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Business Notebook: New rooftop restaurant to be atop Marquette Tower (1/8/18)2
- MCA calls for protection of those found not guilty of animal abuse (1/10/18)2
- Scaling up: Long John Silver's adding an A&W (1/10/18)3
- Southeast to cut workforce to meet budget needs caused by state cuts (1/10/18)7
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)2
- Cape's new 'cold case': Whose frozen SUV is that in the Mississippi River? (1/6/18)5
- Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce recognizes commitment to community at annual awards banquet (1/13/18)
- Plaintiffs' attorney wants jury to see basement steps at Cape courthouse (1/10/18)
- Church, businesses set up pop-up homeless shelter as winter storm approaches (1/12/18)1
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Harry W. Deimund, 83, of Perryville died Sunday, March 17, 2002, at Heartland Care Rehab Center.
He was born Oct. 19, 1918, in Bollinger County, Mo., son of George and Clara Bangert Deimund. He and Anna M. Phillips were married Oct. 18, 1941.
Deimund was a farmer, livestock dealer and school bus driver. He was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church.
Survivors include his wife; five daughters, Barbara Sheeran of Arnold, Mo., Delores Deimund of Morley, Mo., Donna Renaud of Fenton, Mo., Gloria Clement of Manchester, Mo., Patty Hayden of Perryville; two sisters, Emma Wirth of Cape Girardeau, Ruth Kirn of Perryville; nine grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a sister and two brothers.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, and Thursday after 6:30 a.m.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home. The Rev. Craig Otto will officiate. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.