- A Whopper of an honor: Local company named top Burger King franchisee (11/15/17)3
- Federal jury finds surgeon Fonn guilty of kickback scheme (11/10/17)4
- Jackson elementary students try to help others with 'kindness boxes' (11/6/17)1
- Southern Illinois farmer's grapevines destroyed by dicamba; four years of work lost (10/29/17)2
- Aldi store reopens after renovations (11/14/17)3
- Chantelle Becking strives to make a difference through her family and community (11/10/17)
- Residents view pedestrian bridge as eyesore; city manager says it's designed to rust (11/13/17)8
- Cape County boy writes letter, hears from President Donald Trump (11/10/17)
- Medical marijuana may go to voters for decision (11/8/17)4
- Fourth-grade teacher Andrea Cox teaches students how to code, adapt to new technology (11/10/17)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Harry W. Deimund, 83, of Perryville died Sunday, March 17, 2002, at Heartland Care Rehab Center.
He was born Oct. 19, 1918, in Bollinger County, Mo., son of George and Clara Bangert Deimund. He and Anna M. Phillips were married Oct. 18, 1941.
Deimund was a farmer, livestock dealer and school bus driver. He was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church.
Survivors include his wife; five daughters, Barbara Sheeran of Arnold, Mo., Delores Deimund of Morley, Mo., Donna Renaud of Fenton, Mo., Gloria Clement of Manchester, Mo., Patty Hayden of Perryville; two sisters, Emma Wirth of Cape Girardeau, Ruth Kirn of Perryville; nine grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a sister and two brothers.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, and Thursday after 6:30 a.m.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home. The Rev. Craig Otto will officiate. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.