- Owner of Mary Jane Burgers & Brew in Perryville to open new culinary concept in Cape (9/15/17)3
- Man accused of setting fire to Delta bar; posted photos of it burning on Facebook (9/17/17)5
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- How the story of one dog is helping others (9/14/17)1
- Eyewitnesses testify about fatal shooting; men were using drugs, alcohol (9/14/17)
- Jury finds Harris guilty of murder, 3 other counts (9/15/17)4
- Retailer may come to Jackson; rezoning needed first (9/17/17)2
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Planet Fitness to anchor Town Plaza shopping center (9/18/17)2
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Harry W. Deimund, 83, of Perryville died Sunday, March 17, 2002, at Heartland Care Rehab Center.
He was born Oct. 19, 1918, in Bollinger County, Mo., son of George and Clara Bangert Deimund. He and Anna M. Phillips were married Oct. 18, 1941.
Deimund was a farmer, livestock dealer and school bus driver. He was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church.
Survivors include his wife; five daughters, Barbara Sheeran of Arnold, Mo., Delores Deimund of Morley, Mo., Donna Renaud of Fenton, Mo., Gloria Clement of Manchester, Mo., Patty Hayden of Perryville; two sisters, Emma Wirth of Cape Girardeau, Ruth Kirn of Perryville; nine grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a sister and two brothers.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, and Thursday after 6:30 a.m.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home. The Rev. Craig Otto will officiate. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.