- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau City Council agenda 3/18/02
Monday, March 18, at 7 p.m.
City Hall, 401 Independence
Study Session at 5 p.m.
(Second and third readings)
An ordinance enacting Article XVII to Chapter 15 and amending Chapters 5, 17 and 26 of the City Code relating to special event and parade permits.
An ordinance amending and enacting new sections of Chapter 30 of the City Code relating to telecommunication towers.
An ordinance granting a special use permit to ELE Inc. and Big River Telephone Company LLC for purposes of constructing, maintaining and operating a radio and microwave transmission tower and approving building and equipment set back from eastern boundary line at 24 South Minnesota Avenue.
An ordinance approving the record plat of Cape West Village.
An ordinance authorizing the city manager to execute an agreement with the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission for relocating utilities on Route 74.
An ordinance amending Schedule G of Section 26-249 of the City Code repealing and establishing two hour parking on Broadway and Fountain Street.
An ordinance amending Schedule F of Section 26-247 of the City Code establishing no parking on North Fountain Street and on Broadway.New Ordinances
An ordinance granting a special-use permit to Charlie Roberts and Alamosa PCS for purposes of constructing, maintaining and operating a 150-foot monopole tower and ground equipment for wireless communication antennas at 2215 Broadway.
An ordinance accepting a quit claim deed from the heirs of L.W. and Clara I. Felden for the Melody Lane water line.
An ordinance authorizing the acquisition of property for the improvements of Silver Springs Road between Mount Auburn Road and Kingshighway.
An ordinance authorizing the acquisition of property for the Clark Avenue relief sewer project.
An ordinance annexing land to the City of Cape Girardeau upon the request of Prestwick Holdings LLC and Patrick F. Evans.
An ordinance authorizing the mayor to execute a quit claim deed to H. Burton Lehman, Jr. and Ruby Lehman for unneeded right-of-way of Woodlawn Avenue.
An ordinance amending Schedule T of Section 26-260 of the city code by establishing handicap parking on North Fountain Street.
An ordinance amending Schedule G of Section 26-249 of the city code repealing and establishing two-hour parking on North Fountain Street.
An ordinance approving and adopting the Cape Girardeau Public Schools Educational Channel 23 Policy Statement for the City of Cape Girardeau.
A resolution adopting the Fiscal 2002-2007 Capital Improvements Program.
A resolution authorizing the city manager to execute a release of lien for the Community Block Grant Program.
A resolution of the city of Cape Girardeau confirming support for the planning and construction of the Route AB Extension Project.
An ordinance authorizing the city manager to execute First Amendment to Premises and Equipment Lease for the airport restaurant. First reading.Liquor License
Approval of a temporary caterers, 5 percent beer by the drink license for American Legion Post 63, for an event to be held May 31 to June 2 at the A.C. Brase Arena Building.