- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Rick and Sandy Massey of Advance and Bill G. Senciboy Sr. of Perkins, Mo., announce the engagement of their daughter, Vicki Lynn Senciboy, to Craig Alan Straw. He is the son of Gene and Trina Straw of Sikeston, Mo., and Joyce Straw of Boise, Idaho.
Senciboy is a 1998 graduate of Oran High School. She is a housekeeper at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
Straw is a 1997 graduate of ITT Technical Institute in Murray, Utah. He is an estimator at Steward Steel Inc. in Sikeston.
A June 15 wedding is planned at Guardian Angel Catholic Church in Oran, Mo.