- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Bill and Elizabeth Berry of Cape Girardeau and Jon and Susan Copeland of Columbus, Ohio, announce the engagement of their daughter, Stephanie Lynn Copeland, to Timothy Raymond Morris, both of Charleston, S.C.
Copeland is a 1987 graduate of Central High School, and is pursuing a business degree at Southern Wesleyan University. She is a contact center manager for Hill-Rom Inc.
Morris served eight years in the U.S. Navy, and received a degree in electrical engineering from The Citadel in Charleston. He is an electrical engineer with Hill-Rom Inc.
A Nov. 23 wedding is planned at The Citadel chapel.