- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Bethel Grace Griesemer and Samuel Kelso Renfrow were married Sept. 15, 2001, in an outdoor setting at Arboreta, home of the groom's grandmother. The bride's father, the Rev. David Griesemer, performed the double ring ceremony. Music was provided by Steve and Stephanie Schaffner of Cape Girardeau.
Parents of the bride are the Rev. David and Sandra Griesemer of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Kevin Renfrow of Cape Girardeau and Vanessa Huff of Springfield, Mo.
Maid of honor was DeAnna Sides of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Lisa Rodriguez and Deana Lewis of Cape Girardeau.
Eric Ebaugh of Cape Girardeau served the groom as best man. Groomsmen were Matt Craig, Jerod Talley and Jake Dickey, all of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Mamie Griesemer of Auburn Hills, Mich., and Hannah Griesemer of Cape Girardeau, sisters of the bride; and Nancy Renfrow of Springfield, sister of the groom.
Flower girl was Emma Ricketts of Indianapolis, Ind., cousin of the bride. Ringbearer was Drake Sides of Cape Girardeau.
Hannah Griesemer attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, a dinner and dance was held at Drury Lodge.
The rehearsal dinner was held Sept. 14 at Holiday Inn.
Mrs. Renfrow is a 2000 graduate of Central High School, and attended Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at Haverty's Furniture Store.
The groom is a graduate of Central High School. He is serving in the U.S. Navy.
The couple resides in Jacksonville, Fla.