- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cindy Eggimann Patrick and Christopher D. O'Connell were married Feb. 16, 2002, in Cape Girardeau, by the Rev. Ronald Cox.
Maid of honor was Sandy Hermann.
David Popp served the groom as best man.
A reception was held after the ceremony.
Mrs. O'Connell is employed at Southwestern Bell.
The groom is a union carpenter.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.