- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- First Baptist Church in Delta, Mo., was the setting Oct. 20, 2001, for the wedding of Sandra Michele Lee and Jerry Lea Bogle Jr. The Rev. Eric Hodge performed the double ring ceremony. Pianist was Darlene Dumey of Chaffee, and soloist was Linda Mahy of Cape Girardeau.
Parents of the bride are Sonny and Margie Lee of Chaffee. The groom is the son of Larry and Bernice Lukow of Gordonville, Mo., and Jerry and Nila Bogle of Kane, Ill.
Cathy Graham of Chaffee was her sister's matron of honor. Bridesmaids were Diane Bogle of St. Louis, sister of the groom; Jenifer Brown of Chaffee, and Jill Versemann of New Wells, Mo.
Best man was Ron Loveless of Louisiana, Mo. Groomsmen were Chris Cook of St. Louis; Mike Lee of Chaffee, brother of the bride; and Larry Lukow, stepfather of the groom. Ushers were Tyler Graham and Michael Lee of Chaffee, nephews of the bride.
Candlelighters were Ashley Graham and Ashton Lee of Chaffee, nieces of the bride.
Flower girl was Stevie Schrum, daughter of Stephen and Shelly Schrum of Chaffee. Ringbearer was Mickey Rhyne, son of Mike and Sheila Rhyne of Scott City, Mo.
Guest book and program attendants were Elizabeth and Christa Beck of Chaffee, cousins of the groom.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the American Legion Hall. Servers were Steve Graham of Chaffee, brother-in-law of the bride; Jill Wessel of Effingham, Ill., niece of the bride; Shirley Lee of Chaffee and Charlene Horton of Lexington, Ky., aunts of the bride; Shirley Lands and Shirley Diggs of Delta, aunts of the groom.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 19 at the church.
Mrs. Bogle is a 1989 graduate of Chaffee High School, and 1990 graduate of Metro Business College. She is employed at Cardiovascular Consultants in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a 1988 graduate of Louisiana High School. He is warehouse manager at Thorngate Ltd. in Chaffee.
After a wedding trip to Cancun, Mexico, the couple is residing in Delta.