- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Terror suspects still in custody
ROTTERDAM, Netherlands -- A Dutch court ordered two suspects held in custody for three more months to give prosecutors more to investigate allegations they plotted to blow up the U.S. embassy in Paris.
Jerome Courtailler and Mohammed Berkous, both French citizens, were arrested by Dutch police in the port city of Rotterdam two days after the Sept. 11 attacks.