- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- Cape man accused of secretly recording women, posting to porn site (11/22/17)
- Thankful People: Kirsten Strebe recovers from traumatic car accident, brain injury (11/23/17)
- Cape attorney Brandon Cooper to run for judge (11/20/17)2
- Thankful People: Moore family counts its blessing after harrowing accident (11/23/17)
- Cape native co-directs Thanksgiving-related indie film, 'Drinksgiving' (11/17/17)
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- Deal Finder brings 'unique' shopping to Cape Girardeau (11/24/17)
- The Tungsten Groove to release first album featuring original songs (11/17/17)
- 1 dead, 3 hurt in accident on Highway 72 (11/19/17)
Terror suspects still in custody
ROTTERDAM, Netherlands -- A Dutch court ordered two suspects held in custody for three more months to give prosecutors more to investigate allegations they plotted to blow up the U.S. embassy in Paris.
Jerome Courtailler and Mohammed Berkous, both French citizens, were arrested by Dutch police in the port city of Rotterdam two days after the Sept. 11 attacks.