- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Terror suspects still in custody
ROTTERDAM, Netherlands -- A Dutch court ordered two suspects held in custody for three more months to give prosecutors more to investigate allegations they plotted to blow up the U.S. embassy in Paris.
Jerome Courtailler and Mohammed Berkous, both French citizens, were arrested by Dutch police in the port city of Rotterdam two days after the Sept. 11 attacks.