- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Son to Katreen M. Scott and Jason K. Hollowell of Jackson, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:22 p.m. Friday, March 1, 2002. Name, Alexzander Kyle. Weight, 7 pounds 3 ounces. Ms. Scott is the daughter of Mike and Mary Scott of Jackson. She is employed at Southeast Hospital. Hollowell is the son of Gaetanna and Don Meir and Mike Hollowell, all of Cape Girardeau.
Daughter to Cory Michael and Judy Ann Fraser of Jackson, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:17 a.m. Monday, March 4, 2002. Name, Hailey Jane. Weight, 9 pounds 15 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Fraser is the former Judy Ford, daughter of James Ford of New Orleans, La., and Nettie Heaton of Jackson. She is a certified nurse assistant. Fraser is the son of Michael Fraser of St. Peters, Mo., and Jackie Gibson of Benton, Mo. He is a self-employed contractor.
Daughter to David Thomas and Brooke Ellen Breuer Jr. of Jackson, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:35 a.m. Tuesday, March 5, 2002. Name, Anna Mae. Weight, 6 pounds 11 ounces. First child. Mrs. Breuer is the former Brooke Welker, daughter of Richard and Judie Welker of Cape Girardeau. She is employed in the business office at Southeast Hospital. Breuer is the son of David and Viola Breuer of Kirksville, Mo. He is employed at Procter & Gamble.
Daughter to Samuel Dale and Melanie Jean Duncan of Jackson, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:43 p.m. Tuesday, March 5, 2002. Name, Jenny Mae. Weight, 7 pounds 6 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Duncan is the former Melanie Lawrence, daughter of Jim and Earline Lawrence of Campbell, Mo. She is a high school counselor at Jackson R-2 Schools. Duncan is the son of Sam and Barb Duncan of Chaffee, Mo. He is director of state and federal programs at Jackson Schools.
Daughter to Jack Ryan Markham and Heather Lee O'Reilly of Advance, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:43 p.m. Tuesday, March 5, 2002. Name, Landree Ashton. Weight, 6 pounds 2 ounces. Ms. O'Reilly is the daughter of Drenna Lee of Advance and Ed and Joy O'Reilly of Dexter, Mo. She is a radiology student technician at Southeast Hospital. Markham is the son of Carol and John Statler and Jack and Rhonda Markham, all of Advance. He is an electronics technician at Lemons Coin Machines Inc.
Daughter to Joseph B. and Jennifer R. McElvain of Marble Hill, Mo., St. Francis Medical Center, 12:06 a.m. Wednesday, March 6, 2002. Name, Eliana Renae "Ellie". Weight, 8 pounds 11 ounces. Third child, first daughter. Mrs. McElvain is the former Jennifer Horman, daughter of Bonnie Horman of Marble Hill and Jerry Horman of Chaffee, Mo. She is a registered nurse at St. Francis. McElvain is the son of Lowell McElvain of Marquand, Mo., and the late Kaye McElvain. He is a fabricator with General Machine and Supply.