- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
SCOTT CITY, Mo. -- Mr. and Mrs. Wayne Letgrate of Scott City and Cindy Letgrate of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Valerie Kay Letgrate, to John Eric Bollinger. He is the son of Ralph and Ilanda Bollinger of Jackson, Mo.
Letgrate is a 1996 graduate of Scott City High School, and received a bachelor of science degree in child development from Southeast Missouri State University in 2001. She is employed at the Cape Girardeau License Bureau.
Bollinger is a 1984 graduate of Jackson High School, and was an avionics technician in the U.S. Marine Corps. He received a bachelor of science degree in recreation from Southeast University in 1993. He is employed at Nordenia USA Inc.
An April 20 wedding is planned at Lynwood Baptist Church in Cape Girardeau.