- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Christine Michelle Auer and Drew Patrick Hrach exchanged vows Nov. 3, 2001, at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church. The Revs. Charlie Prost and Daniel Hrach performed the double ring ceremony. Pianist was Lenny Kuper and vocalists were Kelli Hobbs and Alan Bruns, all of Cape Girardeau.
Parents of the bride are Margie Auer and Andy and Gail Auer, all of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Cathy and Frank Portfilio of Saegertown, Pa., and Dale and Debbie Hrach of Edinboro, Pa.
Anne Redeker of Chicago was maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Angela Bachman of St. Louis, Lucy Knaup and Amy Nicholas of Cape Girardeau, and Tiffany Hrach of Edinboro, sister of the groom.
Best man was Brett O'Brien of Kansas City, Mo. Groomsmen were Kraig Pepper of Charleroi, Pa., Darrin Moore of Fairview Heights, Ill., Ryan Ray of Bellevue, Ohio, and Jimmy Auer of Cape Girardeau, brother of the bride. Ushers were Jim O'Donnell of Chicago and Ryan Rezac of Tulsa, Okla.
Jessica Daniel of Cape Girardeau, stepsister of the bride, was candlelighter.
Flower girl was Brittany Hrach of Pittsburgh, Pa., cousin of the groom. Ringbearer was Garrett Allsman of St. Louis, cousin of the bride.
Lisa Willenbring attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson, Mo.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Nov. 2 at Drury Lodge.
Mrs. Hrach received a bachelor of arts degree in psychology from St. Louis University in 1998. She is a fourth year medical student at the university, and expects to graduate in May.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in chemical engineering in 1998 and a bachelor of arts degree in chemistry from Washington University in St. Louis. He is a chemical engineer with Woodbridge Corp. in St. Louis.
The couple resides in St. Louis.