- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
FRIEDHEIM, Mo. -- Jacklene Ann Lappe and Gabriel Brian Putz were married Nov. 10, 2001, at St. Maurus Catholic Church in Biehle, Mo. The Rev. Mark Bozada performed the double ring ceremony. Organist and soloist was Robert Kiefer.
Parents of the couple are Dennis and Marsha Lappe of Friedheim, Mo., and Ron and Linda Putz of Millersville, Mo.
Rebecca Eddleman, cousin of the bride, was maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Kimberly Cowan, Amanda Elam and Joleta Ludwig.
The groom chose his brother, Michael Putz, as best man. Groomsmen were Nathan Davis, cousin of the groom; Paul Lappe, brother of the bride; and Joel Hoffman. Ushers were William Eddleman, cousin of the bride, and Anthony Davis, cousin of the groom.
Flower girl was Rachel Werner, cousin of the groom. Ringbearer was Josh Braddy, cousin of the bride.
Lauren and Jill Bailey, cousins of the bride, attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson.
Mrs. Putz is a 2000 graduate of Oak Ridge High School. She is employed at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a 1997 graduate of Jackson High School. He is employed at East Perry Building Supplies Inc. at Altenburg, Mo.
The couple resides in Oak Ridge, Mo.