- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ANNA, Ill. -- Charles W. Morse, 61, of Anna died Thursday, March 7, 2002, at his home.
He was born March 17, 1940, at Wolf Lake, Ill., son of John and Pearl Smith Morse. He and Starr Rich were married Aug. 2, 1997, in Jonesboro, Ill.
Morse was a factory worker and attended Oasis of Grace Church.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Joshua and Elijah of Anna; five daughters, Jennifer, Jasmine, Jovan, Alicia and Samantha, all of Anna; five brothers, Bob and Raymond of Kansas City, Mo., Fred of Jonesboro, Milas of Grand Tower, Ill.; seven sisters, Alice Brimm of Anna, Christina Rumfelt of Success, Mo., Sue Richardson, Betty Sutton, Cindy Scharshell and Beverly Bilyeu, all of Kansas City, Carolyn Gentry of Colp, Ill.; and a granddaughter. He was preceded in death by a brother.
Friends may call at Hileman and Parr Funeral Home in Jonesboro from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jim Stamp officiating. Burial will be in Jonesboro Cemetery.