- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape police report 3/7
SummonsA summons was issued to Cory Lavar Wilson, 20, of Cape Girardeau for driving without a license and no proof of insurance.
ArrestsTina Roberts, 39, of 621 Themis, and Brenda Mitchell, 41, of 621 Themis, Apt. C, were arrested Tuesday for possession of cocaine, drug paraphernalia and marijuana.
Dallas Dover II, 37, of 120 S. County Road 311, Scott City, Mo., was arrested Tuesday for possession of marijuana.
Elizabeth Heise, 18, of 105 E. Cape Rock, was arrested for possession of intoxicants by a minor.
Ethel Jane Brown, 18, of 801 S. Pacific, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for harassment.
DWIChad Kelley, 21, of 26023 Route BB, Bloomfield, Mo., was arrested Tuesday for driving while intoxicated.
StealingGadzooks, at 127 West Park Mall reported refunded merchandise under a false name Tuesday.
Stealing by deceit was reported Wednesday at 1437 Howell.
OtherViolation of the leash law was reported Tuesday on the 500 block of South Benton.
A cell phone was reported stolen Tuesday at 3439 William.
A purple 2001 Yahmaha moped was reported stolen Tuesday at 36 N. Pindwood.
A theft was reported Tuesday at 211 St. Francis Drive.
A lost purse was reported Wednesday at 19 S. Kingshighway.