- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
SCOTT CITY, Mo. -- Cynthia Meadows of St. Louis and Bill Petitt of Scott City announce the engagement of their daughter, Dana Elizabeth Petitt, to Timothy Scott Lowery, both of Scott City. He is the son of Michael Lowery of Scott City.
Petitt received a bachelor of science degree in elementary education from Southeast Missouri State University in 2001. She is employed by Jackson R-2 School District.
Lowery attended Rend Lake Community College and Southeast University. He is employed by United Parcel Service.
A March 30 wedding is planned at the Church of Christ in Jackson, Mo.