- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Charlie Slinkard of St. Charles, Mo., and Karla B. Ragge of Van Buren, Ark., announce the engagement of their daughter, Stephanie J. Slinkard, to Edward A. McGee, both of Cape Girardeau. He is the son of Daisy McGee of Cape Girardeau, and the late Claud McGee. Slinkard is also the daughter of the late E.K. "Ken" Ragge.
Slinkard is a 1991 graduate of Muldrow High School in Muldrow, Okla. She is a hostess at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store.
McGee served in the U.S. Navy and attended Southeast Missouri State University. He is a communication technician with Baker Installations.
An April 27 wedding is planned at East Cape Baptist Church.