- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Daughter to Stanley Melbert and Lisa Ann Sievers of Jackson, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:31 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 21, 2002. Name, Melody Ann. Weight, 7 pounds 12 ounces. Third child, first daughter. Mrs. Sievers is the former Lisa Kumming, daughter of Anna and Russel Keeling of Lowry City, Mo. She is employed at Missouri Veterans Home. Sievers is the son of Hulda Sievers of Jackson, and the late Melbert Sievers. He is a self-employed farmer.
Son to Mitchell Shane and Shamela Renee Givens Sr. of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:31 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2002. Name, Mitchell Shane Jr. Weight, 6 pounds 6 ounces. Fourth child, third son. Mrs. Givens is the former Shamela Gross, daughter of Brenda Cannon of Chaffee, and the late Tom Gross Jr. She is a certified nurse assistant. Givens is the son of Anna Givens and James Givens of Allenville, Mo.
Son to Jeffery Brian and Misty Dale Griffin of Jackson, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:25 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 21, 2002. Name, Wyatt Joseph. Weight, 6 pounds 6 1/2 ounces. Mrs. Griffin is the former Misty Duke, daughter of Clark and Russell Ann Duke of Oran, Mo. She is with Parent Educators at Scott City Public Schools. Griffin is the son of Larry and Jeanette Griffin of Caruthersville, Mo. He is a service technician with United Cities Gas Co.
Daughter to Phillip Allen Rooker II and Jennifer Christine Eschenbrenner of Perryville, Mo., St. Francis Medical Center, 8:05 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2002. Name, Paige Christine. Weight, 7 pounds 11 ounces. First child. Ms. Eschenbrenner is the daughter of Henry and Pat Eschenbrenner of Perryville. She is employed at Metro Title. Rooker is the son of Phillip and Maralyn Rooker of Cape Girardeau and Lunda and Phillip Morris of Fredericktown, Mo. He is employed at Stark Truss.
Son to Eston Frazier and Tracy Renee Livingston of Whitewater, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:49 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 21, 2002. Name, Weston James. Weight, 8 pounds 8 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Livingston is the former Tracy McCormick, daughter of Larry and Penny McCormick of Jackson, Mo. She is a customer service representative with Rapco International. Livingston is the son of Don and Donna Livingston of Whitewater. He is a fabricator with Garret Race Cars.