- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Betty J. Dunn of Carbondale, Ill., formerly of Union County, died Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2002, at Memorial Hospital in Carbondale.
She was the daughter of Ralph and Agnes Shephard Wilkins. She and Clifton Dunn were married March 27, 1958, in Mississippi.
Dunn had worked at Carbondale Memorial Hospital and at Tuck Tape.
Survivors include her husband, four sons, two daughters, a brother, several grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Friends may call at Hileman and Parr Funeral Home in Jonesboro from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Cypress Masonic Cemetery at Cypress, Ill.